- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - The CDC is the nation′s premier health promotion, prevention, and preparedness agency and a global leader in public health.
- Department of Health and Human Services - The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves
- Health Finder - A federal website to help you find health information, services, and use personal health tools.
- National Institutes of Health- The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation’s medical research agency—making important medical discoveries that improve health and save lives.
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps - The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin’s Population Health Institute have released the third annual County Health Rankings. Nearly every county in the country is ranked on health outcomes (how healthy we are) and on health factors (how healthy we can be). This information helps counties see where they are doing well and where improvement is needed to ensure that every community is a healthy place to live, learn, work and play.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Wisconsin Pandemic Information