- Residential Apiary Permit Application - Download
- Residential Apiary Requirements - Download
- PI, CBD and Urban Farm Apiary Permit Application - Download
- PI, CBD and Urban Farm Apiary Requirements - Download
- Non-Profit Food Service Program - Download
- Non-Profit Food Stand Guidelines - Download
- Starting a Bed and Breakfast - Download
These are the steps involved in starting a Bed and Breakfast
- Starting a Mobile Food Establishment - Download
These are the steps involved in starting a Mobile Food Establishment
- Starting a Restaurant - Download
- Starting a Retail Food Store - Download
- Temporary Restaurant Food Safety Guidelines - Download
Please review this document before filling out the application for a temporary restaurant license.
- Temporary Restaurant License - Download
Fill out this form to apply for a temporary restaurant license. Applications must be received by the Health Department at least 14 days prior to the event.
***For restaurant, retail food store, hotel, and bed and breakfast applications, please call the health department at 920-832-6429 to speak with a health inspector.
- Home Kitchen Food Safety Checkup - Download
- Food Safety During a Power Outage - Download
- Carbon Monoxide Information
- Use of Generator Information
- Noise Variance - Download
Information on the City's noise ordinance and how to apply for a variance.