RECYCLE! IN WISCONSIN IT'S THE LAW
Outagamie County Recycling & Solid Waste contracts with a private hauler named "Orion Waste Solutions" to provide curbside collection of household recycling items placed inside the blue, recycling cart.
For recycling pick up concerns, please contact Orion Waste Solutions at 920-759-0501.
Recycling is picked up every other week on your regular garbage day. All items should be placed inside the City supplied blue, recycling cart for automated curbside pick up. Recycling pick up dates specific to your address can be found at "My Property Info"
** During holiday weeks, recycling pickup will slide by one day.
ACCEPTABLE RECYCLING ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Soda, water, juice and other drink bottles
- Food and household bottles
- Glass jars and jugs
- Dairy containers and lids
- Produce, bakery and deli containers
- Newspaper, inserts, envelopes, junk mail, office paper, books, magazines, catalogs, cracker boxes, cereal boxes
- Juice and soup type cartons
- Aluminum bottles and cans
- Steel, tin and bi-metal cans
- Empty aerosol cans
- Cardboard - no larger than 2' x 2'
When placing recyclables inside the cart, you should:
- empty and rinse all bottles and containers
- do not place recyclables inside plastic bags and do not put garbage inside the blue cart
- flatten cardboard to no larger than 2' x 2'
- keep the blue cart 5 feet from the garbage cart
- the lid must be closed, if you have extra material, you may:
- save for a future pickup
- ask a neighbor if they have extra room in their cart
- bring to the free county drop off site located at 1919 Holland Road 920-832-5277
- Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Plastic bags
- Wrap or film
- Motor oil bottles
- Paper contaminated with food or grease
- Tissue, gift wrap
- Empty paint cans
- Dishes, windows
- Aluminum pans or aluminum foil
|March||16 - 20||June||22 - 26|
|March - April||30 - 3||July||6 - 10|
|April||13 - 17||July||20 - 24|
|April - May||27 - 1||August||3 - 7|
|May||11 - 15||August||17 - 21|
|** May||25 - 29||August - Sept.||31 - 4|
|June||8 - 12||Sept.||14 - 18|
|March||9 - 13||** June - July||29 - 3|
|March||23 - 27||July||13 - 17|
|April||6 - 10||July||27 - 31|
|April||20 - 24||August||10 - 14|
|May||4 - 8||August||24 - 28|
|May||18 - 22||** September||7 - 11|
|June||1 - 5||September||21 - 25|
|June||15 - 19||October||5 - 9|
** Holiday week - recycling pickup will slide by one day
For more information and recycling questions, please contact Outagamie County Recycling & Solid Waste: