I Want To

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • I want to obtain information regarding planning, zoning or subdivision issues.

  • I want to know when a special use permit is required.

  • I want to know what a Certificate of Appropriateness is and when it is required.

  • I want to know the zoning of my property.

  • I want to establish a business in my own home in a residential zoning district.

  • I want to apply for a rezoning, special use permit, site plan review, certified survey map review, plat review, annexation or temporary use permit.