City services invoices, including water, sewer, stormwater and sanitation charges, can be paid in the following ways:
- You can now make utility bill payments online using third party payment processor Point & Pay. For customer support, call 888-891-6064, option 1 Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST. There will be a convenience fee for this service presented for your review before you submit your payment. Click here to make a utility payment.
- In person at the City Hall customer service desk at 100 N. Appleton St. (available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, except holidays)
- In person at the City Hall drive-up window at 100 N. Appleton St. (available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, except holidays)
- Drop-off in the City Hall night deposit box at 100 N. Appleton St. (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Drop-off in the City Hall lobby drop box at 100 N. Appleton St. (available during City Center hours)
- U.S. Mail sent to P.O. Box 1217, Appleton, WI, 54912-2519
- Electronic funds transfer
Electronic Funds Transfer Set-Up
To start this payment method, simply print the authorization form, complete it, and return it to the Finance Department along with a voided check. Please call the Finance Department at (920) 832-6442 for additional information on Electronic Funds Transfer.
More Information on City Services Invoicing
Please review this document, which answers questions about service readings, leaks, frozen pipes, and other related issues.