City Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Construction Materials

Construction Materials generated by a contractor should be disposed of by the contractor.

Work done by the homeowner can be set out curbside in compliance with the LARGE ITEM Overflow Collection. If you are unable to meet the restrictions for placing items curbside, they can be taken to the Outagamie County Landfill. 

Construction items that are in good condition can be donated to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Pick ups are free of charge and can be arranged by calling the donation hotline at 920-967-8907. Your contribution will help others as well as conserving landfill space!


Return to full list >>