Spring Yard Waste Pickup
- Date: -
- Location: Municipal Service Building
2625 E. Glendale Avenue
Appleton, Wisconsin 54911
Curbside Pickup of Yard Waste, Branches & Brush - Monday, April 15 til Friday, May 10, 2019
During this pickup, yard waste will be collected from the terrace on the business day FOLLOWING your regular garbage day.
|If your GARBAGE is collected on ...||Then your YARD WASTE is collected on ...|
|Friday||April 12, April 19, April 26, May 3||April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6|
|Monday||April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6||April 16, April 23, April 30, May 7|
|Tuesday||April 16, April 23, April 30, May 7||April 17, April 24, May 1, May 8|
|Wednesday||April 17, April 24, May 1, May 8||April 18, April 25, May 2, May 9|
|Thursday||April 18, April 25, May 2, May 9||April 19, April 26, May 3, May 10|
Yard waste during this collection needs to be packaged, not placed into the street like the fall pickup.
- If you prefer to use your own container, it should have handles, be 33 gallons or less and weigh less than 45 pounds when full.
- Paper lawn & leaf bags work BEST and can be purchased at many retail stores.
- Branches & brush must be cut to 4 foot lengths and bundled with biodegradable twine. Branches need to be less than 3 inches in diameter. Bundles must be less than 2 feet around and weigh less than 45 pounds.
- All items should be placed on the terrace (area between the street and the sidewalk) the night before your collection. DO NOT place in the street.
- No plastic bags, no biodegradable plastic bags, no boxes, no tarps, no 55 gallon barrels or their liners.