Parking citations can be paid in the following ways:
- In person at the City Hall customer service desk at 100 N. Appleton St. (available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, except holidays)
- In person at the City Hall drive-up window at 100 N. Appleton St. (available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, except holidays)
- In person at the Appleton Police Station at 222 S. Walnut St. (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Drop-off in the City Hall night deposit box at 100 N. Appleton St. (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Drop-off in the City Hall lobby drop box at 100 N. Appleton St. (available during City Center hours)
- U.S. Mail sent to P.O. Box 2519, Appleton, WI, 54912-2519
- Online at this site (by credit card)
- For customer Support, call 888-891-6064, option 1 Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST.
Online or Telephone Credit Card Payments
Please be prepared to enter the parking citation number with a capital letter and follow the prompts. Tickets may not be on the system immediately, so please allow at least 2 business days for citations to appear online. Point & Pay charges a convenience fee for each parking citation transaction, regardless of the number of citations being paid; the City of Appleton does not receive any portion of the convenience fee.
Contesting a Parking Citation
If you wish to contest a parking citation, please complete the parking citation review form, and return it to the City of Appleton Parking Coordinator within ten (10) days of the citation being issued. All contested citations will be reviewed by the Parking Utility Manager, during which time the citation will be placed on hold and will not incur further penalties.